Enable your Microsoft Teams for Direct Calling
Call Us to get a trail
Because your business calls matter
A complete business telephony service, Cloud Connect provides a comprehensive range of facilities and features that will allow you to link your fixed and mobile telephony easily and efficiently, to help you improve your productivity and corporate image.
Microsoft Teams seamlessly integrates with Cloud Connect via Office 365’s VOIP integrations. With Cloud Connect you can join conferences by simply dialing in.
A system that’s easy for everyone
Using Cloud Connect phones is just like using a traditional telephone, and you don’t need any specialist knowledge or skills to make the most of all the features the system provides.
Ideal for your business
Cloud Connect is ideal for small and medium- sized businesses, whether you operate from one location or multiple sites. Cloud Connect also allows businesses to link your office phones to your mobiles, making it perfect if your employees are regularly on the move.
Cloud Connect is packed with clever features to help businesses make the most of their communications:
A system that can grow with your business
No matter how often your business changes, Cloud Connect will grow with you. Changing or adding new users, adding extra phones to the network, updating any of your system preferences – you have complete control of the way your phone network is configured.
A system that is affordable, as well as efficient
It’s packed with clever features to make sure you get the most from your system.
Easy access to contacts, voicemail and faxes, and clever features that make it easy to monitor and take calls – even when you’re out and about.
Cloud Connect Is a future proof system. It is constantly monitored and regularly updated. And all new features are automatically added to subscriptions as they are released.
Cloud Central’s flexible and secure solution will also give you:
- Business telephony for £7.99 per month
- Highly featured state of the art Cisco handsets
- Free Calls to UK landline and UK mobile
- Fully encrypted Call recording from little as £1 per month per user
- Scalable from 1-1000 users
- Quick and easy installation
- Flexible homeworker/remote worker solution
- The ability to twin your business handset with your mobile (never miss a call)
- The flexibility to manage and control your own administration with full reporting
- CRM integration with most sales’ software (find out if yours is compatible)
- Flexible rolling contract
Cloud Connect is a hosted, cloud telephony service that is easy to use and simple to configure – a virtualPBX. Calls are made and received over a voice-over-internet broadband connection, and you configure and monitor your phones through a very straightforward web portal.
Cloud Connect PhoneBuddy
PhoneBuddy even integrates with your skype for business, allowing you to synchronise your status across the two applications.
The Cloud Connect PhoneBuddy puts the power of the Cloud Connect phone system at your fingertips. PhoneBuddy is a powerful app for Windows PCs and laptops. It runs in the background to provide easy access to the Cloud Connect user features without having to log on. It also delivers screen popups when new calls, voicemails or faxes come in, and a range of additional communication methods.
Additional ways to communicate
- By Text message and Alerts – with popups when they arrive.
- Through Instant Message chat sessions with colleagues.
- Via the Presence feature which shows colleagues if you are currently on-line or off- line.
- With easy access to internal and shared Address Books – and with the option to Email instead of calling or texting.
- Using your contact directories on Salesforce, Zoho, Base, Dynamics and other external CRM systems, as well as from Windows Outlook.
- Call Number and Clipboard dialling – type a number or simply highlight and copy it to the clipboard from web pages and on-screen